Hello friends selling a Pantheon steel 2010 1st generation kiavara raga scale

Having the drum sent to pantheon steel for a small tune up as it has been 10 years sense last time
It was tuned. If anyone is interesting in short video clip and pictures please let me know. I just shipped it back to pantheon to have it cleaned up and returned to me here in southern Cali. The center ding was off 20 cents. Looking for new home for this baby, as I am no longer playing it so it is just collecting a lot of dust.

Is this a Halo perchance? How much are you hoping to sell it for?

Yes it is a Halo 1st generation its #109 of pantheon steels creations 2010 year. She is a beauty, kiavara raga it’s the story of the new moon leaving the night sky to go dance with its lover the sun.

I spent 4,500$ on the purchase, I’d be willing to let it go for 3,300$ or best offer.
If you’d like some photos to see it and small video clip happy to share it with you. Here is my contact (760)4504890 to reach out directly for photos and video. I’ve tried to upload pictures and videos but for some reason it won’t upload keeps saying error. Anyways,
Many blessings

Thank you for your reply! That’s far above my price range, sadly — but thank you!