I built a small stand out of my spare wood (Instruction included)

I’ve got my first RAV Vast (D Celtic Minor) this week and I’m in Love. And I saw the little teaser video for the Handpan Village so I jumped right in. I’m an absolute beginner in the Handpan world. It’s so great to see such a nice an helpful community here. I was so hyped that I built a small stand out of my spare wood that was lying around. Nothing fancy and normally you buy something like that in a hardware store for a flowerpot but corona makes creative :wink: #stayathome

stand1

9 Likes

This is great.
Maybe there should be a DIY section.

2 Likes

Hehe yeah would a great Idea.

Great work !
Would you mind sharing the steps to get there ?

1 Like

It looks awesome, would love to get a step-by-step guide to build one for myself!

1 Like

Looks really good Matti! Many things can be bought now days way cheaper and faster but we must never forget the real craftsmanship and our creativity.
Thank you for this and well done :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you. Yeah wise words. I will post a small craft sheet here.

1 Like

So here you are. I hope it’s understandable :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @Matti this is so nice!!!

1 Like

@matti good job! It looks realy great. I think I ask my husband or son to built me one
Thanks for sharing with us all

1 Like

Thank you. Yeah it’s a neat, little 30 - 45 Min project. And there is enough room for improvement also.

1 Like

Hello, heres one made from a wooden stool …
Benni

3 Likes

Simple and perfect :heart:

Hello Matti,
Most excellent invention, love the detail that you gave to share, some stand prices are insane and eliminates the wine budget factor !
Play on and enjoy the insanity,
Benni

1 Like

Thnx. Yeah I don’t get it, why just a simple stand for a handpan can be so ridiculous high in price?