Mystic D For Sale

Hello Handpan Friends , I have a brand new Mystic D handpan for sale. It acually just arived to my home 2 days ago from Nami Pan made by Daniele Regano in the Canary Islands its a beautiful pan . I unfortunately lost intrest in playing . It comes with a brand new Hardcase Technologies case also beautiful .
(D) Mystic 432Hz
A Bb D E F G A C
Nitrated Steel DC04-1mm
53cm
Height 24/25cm
4.6kg
1600 euro
1870 Us shipping extra
askmicha@aol.com
9175000267 WhatsApp
Thanks , Michael

Bonjour,
Je suis une jeune chanteuse et je cherche un spacedrum pour m’accompagner au chant.
C’est le plus gros investissement de ma vie…

Je peux mettre 1000€ net dans un instrument, pas plus… Ce sont toutes mes économies pour mon permis à la base mais j’ai besoin de faire de la musique pour me sortir de la rue déjà dans un premier temps et je veux faire ça propre donc je suis prête à mettre tout ce que j’ai dans ce nouvel ami.

J’espère pouvoir échanger avec toi… Merci !

Namaste.

Hello,
I am a young singer and looking for a spacedrum to accompany me on vocals.
It’s the biggest investment of my life …

I can put 1000 € in my instrument, no more … These are all my savings (for my basic license) but I need to make music to get out of the street and to stop prostitution and toxicomania
Sorry to be this bad personn, i just want to grow up and change my life, my destiny.
I want to do that clean so I’m ready to put everything I have in this musical and mystical new friend.

I hope to be able to exchange with you … Thank you!

Namaste.

1 Like

Hello , I am sorry the price is 1870$ that is what i have invested in this hand pan . That does not include shipping .